Celebrating 30 Years in Practice in Kings Langley
Stuck for a Christmas Present?
Why not buy a £50 physiotherapy or pilates voucher?
The voucher will entitle the holder to a 1 hour one-to-one physiotherapy assessment and treatment, or a 1 hour individual pilates session. Alternatively, you can purchase a 6 session pilates course held at Blackwells in Chipperfield for £60.
Contact us on 01923 261974 or visit us at 34 High Street, Kings Langley.
Welcome to Kings Langley Physiotherapy Clinic - The longest established clinic in the area with the best qualified physiotherapists
We provide physiotherapy, acupuncture and pilates in the Kings Langley, Hemel Hempstead, Watford and St Albans areas.
This year we are celebrating our 30th year anniversary in Kings Langley. The clinic was established in 1989 by 2 senior physiotherapists from the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital wanting to provide high quality physiotherapy treatments.
The clinic is staffed by 5 highly experienced senior physiotherapists, experts in the treatment of musculo-skeletal conditions with up to 35 years experience of treating people.
Our physiotherapists are all Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HCPC).
Why Choose Us?
• One hour for your first appointment - time to discuss and understand your condition.
• Private appointments within 24/48 hours.
• Early morning, some evening and Saturday morning appointments.
• Clinical specialists with expert knowledge gained from advanced training, e.g. Masters Degree (MSc) and members of the Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP) to treat back and neck conditions, joint and muscle pains, work related and sports injuries, and women's health problems.
• Extensive range of therapy techniques available, including manipulations, hands-on treatments, Pilates, exercises and acupuncture plus the use of electro-therapies e.g. Ultra-sound.