Covid-19 Virus - Update
Pilates at Home
With the current Covid-19 virus situation and the health and well-being of our clients being the main priority, we have taken the decision to stop all the face-to-face Pilates classes but instead, we are live-streaming the classes.
We tried live-streaming the classes and it seemed to work well, so if you want to join us and start Pilates from the comfort of your own home, them message or email us at email@example.com for more information.
For more information please go to the Pilates Page.
Treatment at Home
In line with Government advice not carry out face-to-face contacts, we are offering physiotherapy assessment and treatments remotely.
Our first appointments will be an assessment to get an understanding of your problem and offer a diagnosis. From that we can give the most appropriate treatment encompassing education, advice and exercise. This will take between 40-60 minutes depending on the complexity of the problem.
Any follow up treatment will take up to 30 minutes.
We can use a smartphone with camera for video access using WhatsApp, or an I-pad with FaceTime or an Internet meeting app called Zoom.
Most of the private medical insurance companies have agreed to fund these remote sessions, but patients should first check with their medical insurance provider and to get authorisation number prior to treatment commencing.
Self-funding patients can just phone the clinic for further details but be aware that treatment will need to be paid by bank transfer prior to the consultation.
All patients will need to agree to the charges, including those with private health cover as they may be required to pay the excess on their policy.
Welcome to Kings Langley Physiotherapy Clinic - The longest established clinic in the area with the best qualified physiotherapists
We provide physiotherapy, acupuncture and pilates in the Kings Langley, Hemel Hempstead, Watford and St Albans areas.
This year we are celebrating our 30th year anniversary in Kings Langley. The clinic was established in 1989 by 2 senior physiotherapists from the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital wanting to provide high quality physiotherapy treatments.
The clinic is staffed by 5 highly experienced senior physiotherapists, experts in the treatment of musculo-skeletal conditions with up to 35 years experience of treating people.
Our physiotherapists are all Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HCPC).
Why Choose Us?
• One hour for your first appointment - time to discuss and understand your condition.
• Private appointments within 24/48 hours.
• Early morning, some evening and Saturday morning appointments.
• Clinical specialists with expert knowledge gained from advanced training, e.g. Masters Degree (MSc) and members of the Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP) to treat back and neck conditions, joint and muscle pains, work related and sports injuries, and women's health problems.
• Extensive range of therapy techniques available, including manipulations, hands-on treatments, Pilates, exercises and acupuncture plus the use of electro-therapies e.g. Ultra-sound.